Victoria Ghetu on her 1st visit to Yorkshire
So what did I think of when I heard people in my country Moldova talking of England? I thought of proud castles, the monarchy, royal weddings, green villages, rainy weather & afternoon tea. In between all the work & training I have been doing with The Kerfoot Group teams across HQ & Goole, I have had some time to explore Yorkshire. Here are my top ten new favourites for my new short life in Yorkshire.
1. Favourite food – Fish & chips, yorkshire puddings
2. Favourite things to take when leaving home – umbrella, sunglasses
3. Favourite new place visited – Whitby with the sunset on the coast [my country doesn’t have a coastline]
4. Favourite words – brilliant, fantastic …. sometimes amazing. My new word I learnt & love is reckless
5. Favorite work environment – The Olive House, Goole & the A1 [travelling between the two]!
6. New best friends – maps & the sat nav
7. New favourite pub – “all colors” of horses & roses [The Black Horse, The White Rose…]
8. New favourite colour – green… of fields & valleys
9. New favourite song – the Romanian “Romantica” on interpretation of three girls in the car on the way to Olive House
10. New best challenge – being part of the bright future of The Kerfoot Group
Victoria Ghetu, KSO Technical Administrator