Life in the People Division
Name: Diana Moses
Job Title: PA to Chief Executive
Length of service: 4 years this November
1. Explain your role in a maximum of 2 sentences. I am PA to Jennifer Kerfoot our Chief Exec, PA to Anthony Lawrence the Interim MD & I also assist the rest of the Board when they need it. I am also the company travel agent and arrange most of the corporate entertainment – I’m multi-functional!
2. If you were an oil, which one would you be and why? Olive Oil because of my love and affinity for Spain and it’s glorious climate, beautiful country & wonderful lifestyle!
3. Tell us 1 interesting/surprising fact about yourself? I lived in Holland in my 20’s working for another type of oil company by day and singing in a band in the evenings!
4. If you could work in one of the other divisions for a day, which one would it be and why? Probably KPO (Kerfoot Packed Oils) as long as the day was spent in Spain visiting our Olive Oil suppliers!!
5. Your most favourite part of your role? As the role is so varied it’s difficult to say but I do love organising the company race day and then spending the day with everyone enjoying themselves.
6. Finally, what does The Kerfoot Group mean to you? I love working for the company because of the great people who make it a great company and a great place to be.