Manage accounts & Generate margin and revenue.
|Job Title||Account Executive|
|Job Function||Manage accounts & Generate margin and revenue.|
|Reports To||Commercial Manager|
|Location||The Olive House, Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
• Manage portfolio of 75 strategic customer accounts.
• Quickly establish in-depth knowledge of the Division’s product-range.
• Maximise divisional profit margins, calculating accurate sales prices according to customer & market fundamentals.
• Develop & maintain effective relationships with customers, ensuring they are well-briefed with market information, dealing with multi- currency & international B2B sales.
• Meet & present to internal & external customers using all appropriate communication tools.
• Account manage customer base, ensuring all meet their contractual obligations & providing timely, relevant responses to all customer enquiries.
• Exceed sales targets, maximise margin & achieve agreed KPIs.
• Preparation & communication of monthly Divisional activity to Commercial Manager.
• Set up & attend business development meetings.
• Participate in marketing activities including exhibiting at or attending UK & International trade shows, creating & updating product lists, designing commercial PowerPoint presentations, editing newsletters & writing blogs for the website
SUPPORTING DIVISION PERFORMANCE
• Understand & implement the strategy for the Division.
• Ensure & facilitate thorough communication with the wider business to add maximum value to customer service.
• Work with Manager to understand the credit risk inherent in the customer portfolio.
• Work in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance consistent with The Kerfoot Group values.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Sales experience within a commercial environment managing mid to top level accounts/customers.
• Strong & proven track record of delivering commercial performance through sales.
• Action oriented & able to deal with multiple relationships effectively.
• Creative thinker able to challenge established ways of doing things.
• Excellent networking, interpersonal & relationship building skills.
• Understanding of the regulated environment & compliance needs.
• Willingness to travel in UK & Europe.