An excellent opportunity has arisen for a vibrant and highly motivated Account Executive to join the Kerfoot Commercial division of Kerfoot based at our head office in Northallerton, North Yorkshire with immediate start.
As a determined and tenacious Sales Account Executive, you will be working in an innovative and forward thinking environment. Our ethos and commitment to delivering an incredible experience to each and every one of our customers and employees makes Kerfoot an incredible place to work
Your role would be to develop the existing client base which ranges from Edible Oils to Cosmetic Oils. You will be able to independently identify and pursue new customers both nationally and internationally with a diverse range of over 500 Oils, Butters and waxes.
This role requires confidence, the ability to build and maintain relationships and a passion to drive the sale, whether by cold calling or interacting with customers face to face at trade shows & client visits. There will occasionally be an expectation for you to travel across the UK & Europe representing the division.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Visit potential customers for new business and maintaining current business
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
• Provide customers with quotations
• Answer customer queries
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Review and report sales and financial data
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
• Represent Kerfoot at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations both at home and abroad
• Willingness to travel throughout the UK and overseas
• Support the Sales Manager with administrative tasks
• Collaborate with the team to achieve results
• Comply with all relevant operational, audit & trading guidelines.
SUPPORTING DIVISION PERFORMANCE
• Understand & implement the strategy for the Division.
• Ensure & facilitate thorough communication with the wider business to add maximum value to customer service.
• Work with Manager to understand the credit risk inherent in the customer portfolio.
• Work in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance.
• Promptly communicate to Manager & assist in investigating all relevant complaints, possible violations or irregularities, taking appropriate action where necessary.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Sales experience within a commercial environment preferable but not essential
• Knowledge of manufacturing & distribution chain activities preferable but not essential
• Action oriented & able to deal with multiple relationships effectively.
• Creative thinker able to challenge established ways of doing things.
• Excellent networking, interpersonal & relationship building skills.
• Understanding of the regulated environment & compliance needs.
• Willingness to travel in UK & Europe.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org