Order processing and issue resolution
|Job Title||Customer Service Advisor|
|Job Function||Order processing and issue resolution|
|Reports To||Head of Customer Services|
|Location||The Olive House, Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
• Order Processing across 4 commercial divisions
• Handling after sales enquiries, providing customers with contract balances
• Handling inbound telephone calls
• Working with production sites to effectively plan workload working to agreed SLA’s
• Complaint resolution
• Administrative duties as required
• Development of systems to improve performance i.e. NCR’s and CRM
SUPPORTING DIVISION PERFORMANCE
• Understand & implement the strategy for the Division.
• Ensure & facilitate through communication with the wider business to add maximum value to customer service.
• Work in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance consistent with The Kerfoot Group values – Respect, Boldness and Performance.
• Promptly communicate to Manager & assist in investigating all relevant complaints, possible violations or irregularities, taking appropriate action where necessary.
• Support the HofCS to deliver divisional KPI’s
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Customer service experience within a commercial environment
• Knowledge of manufacturing & distribution chain activities advantageous
• Action oriented & able to deal with multiple relationships effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Creative thinker able to challenge established ways of doing things
• Excellent networking, interpersonal & relationship building skills
• Understanding of the regulated environment & compliance needs
• Competent in all Microsoft Office applications