|Job Title||Kerfoot Volume Oils ( KVO) Shift Supervisor|
|Job Function||Delivering the site’s daily operational plan by effectively employing appropriate resources.|
|Reports To||Site Operations Manager|
- Ensure H&S is the 1st priority and safe practices are upheld by all by identifying, managing & reporting all immediate H&S risks
- Supervise site environmental aspects (effluent, lighting, workplace conditions etc.)
- Ensure all operational and welfare facilities are respected and maintained by team members
- Understand audit requirements and proactively support high standards
- Perform internal audits and implement corrective actions
- Ensure product quality is maintained and all customer requirements and daily outputs are delivered in full
- Compile and communicate shift and performance reports
- Inform/update colleagues and collaborate on issues and problems
- Ensure oils, consumables, packaging and all other resources are in place to meet the plan
- Ensure daily production & loading KPIs are measured, recorded & achieved
- Perform daily process adherence checks e.g. tank readings, stock-checks, equipment PPM
- Alongside Planner/Stock-control schedule work, prepare information for shop floor and update ERP systems
- Good understanding of NCR systems, review data and put improvement plans / actions in place.
- Motivate, coach and manage team members to get the most from each person & team including supporting team member performance reviews.
- Lead daily team briefs and SIM.
- Plan labour resource for the coming days & weeks inclusive of agency staff including drivers through loading activities
- Co-ordinate & organise team members onto daily jobs and activities
- Ensure that the person on each job is competent, trained and working effectively through co-ordinating and/or performing process training to SOPs
- Supervise activities to ensure that each task is being performed correctly
- Complete absence return to work forms, participate in operative recruitment process and disciplinary meetings
Skills & Experience
- Strong H&S knowledge & experience (IOSH trained)
- People & team supervisory experience (min 2 years)
- Good computer skills including in-house ERP system
- Relevant production & warehouse experience (min 5 years)
- Ability to interpret production, warehouse & loading plans & customer delivery notes
- Professional appearance, represents the business well at all times
- Strong understanding of quality requirements
- Good understanding of Continuous Improvement process including 5S, 5Why, Kanban.
- Understanding of HACCP process flow.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com