||Speciality Oils Export Sales Manager
||Generate sales revenue, margin & manage through Key Export customers
||KSO Commercial Director
||BLocation UK, EU or International
• Manage the speciality oil division’s accounts for the export customer base.
• Proactively ensure growth by identifying new markets & opportunities & pursuing potential new customers, developing leads through cold calling & face-to-face sales pitches.
• Understand & consistently review the relevant food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical & other markets, recognising new international commercial opportunities.
• Develop Account plans for Key Customers.
• Quickly establish in-depth knowledge of the speciality oils product-range.
• Maximise divisional profit margins, calculating accurate sales prices according to customer & market fundamentals.
• Develop & maintain effective relationships with customers, ensuring they are well-briefed with market information.
• Dealing with multi- currency & international B2B sales.
• Participate in marketing activities including exhibiting at or attending UK & International trade shows, creating & updating product lists, designing commercial Powerpoint presentations, editing newsletters & writing blogs for the website
• Develop strong working relationships with Finance, Operations & Technical Divisions & across the wider business.
• Preparation & communication of monthly activity report to Commercial Manager and participate in Business Unit reviews
• Ensure a high level of service is maintained at all times & respond to all enquiries in a timely & efficient manner.
• Ensure cooperation with the Customer Service team on issue resolution for key export customers.
SUPPORTING DIVISION PERFORMANCE
• Understand & implement the strategy for the Speciality Oils Division.
• Work with Commercial and Financial Director to understand the credit risk inherent in the customer portfolio.
• Work in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance consistent with Kerfoot values of Respect, Boldness and Performance
• Promptly communicate & assist in investigating all relevant complaints, possible violations or irregularities, taking appropriate action where necessary.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Fluent in English, advantageous to speak Polish or other European languages
• Sales experience within a commercial environment managing top level accounts/customers
• Strong & proven track record of delivering commercial performance through sales/sales support
• Knowledge of manufacturing & distribution chain activities
• Action oriented & able to deal with multiple relationships effectively
• Creative thinker able to challenge established ways of doing things
• Excellent networking, interpersonal & relationship building skills
• Understanding of the regulated environment & compliance needs
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Willingness to travel to the UK monthly for team and management meetings