|Job Title||Speciality Oils New Business Development Manager|
|Job Function||Create and Develop new business opportunities within top tier cosmetic and speciality oils manufacturers|
|Reports To||Commercial Director|
|Location||UK, EU or International|
• Optimise new business opportunities
• Prospect new clients via cold calling & identify decision makers.
• Proactively ensure growth by identifying new markets & opportunities & pursuing potential new customers, developing leads through cold calling & face-to-face sales pitches.
• Set up & attend new business development meetings.
• Understand & consistently review the relevant food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical & other markets, recognising new commercial opportunities in the UK & Internationally.
• Quickly establish in-depth knowledge of the speciality oils product-range.
• Maximise divisional profit margins, calculating accurate sales prices according to customer & market fundamentals.
• Develop & maintain effective relationships with customers, ensuring they are well-briefed with market information.
• Dealing with multi- currency & international B2B sales.
• Present Kerfoot/Avril core values and strategic business solutions.
• Deliver budget sales and new business development targets.
• Develop Key Account plans.
• Participate in marketing activities including exhibiting at or attending UK & International trade shows, creating & updating product lists, designing commercial PowerPoint presentations, editing newsletters & writing blogs for the website
• Develop strong working relationships with Finance, Operations & Technical Divisions & across the wider business.
• Preparation & communication of monthly activity report to Commercial Director and participate in Business Unit reviews
• Ensure a high level of service is maintained at all times & respond to all enquiries in a timely & efficient manner.
• Ensure cooperation with the Customer Service team on issue resolution for key customers
• Travel both nationally and internationally will be required
Supporting Division Performance
• Understand & implement the strategy for the Speciality Oils Division.
• Work with Commercial Director and Financial Director to understand the credit risk inherent in the customer portfolio.
• Work in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance consistent with Kerfoot values of Respect, Boldness and Performance
• Promptly communicate to Manager & assist in investigating all relevant complaints, possible violations or irregularities, taking appropriate action where necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Highly motivated & new business driven.
• Self-starter as this role is predominantly home based
• Strong influencer/negotiator.
• Willingness to learn the diverse Speciality Oils market and products
• Track record in; prospecting, cold calling, meeting & closing new business opportunities.
• Experienced in presentation skills influencing management/director level.
• Consultative/strategic sales approach.
• IT literacy essential.