|Job Title||Speciality Oils Sales Administrator|
|Job Function||Coordinate & process orders for commercial & maintain customer relations|
|Reports To||KSO Commercial Manager|
|Location||The Olive House, Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
The Sales Administrator will report to the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales team. The Divisions offer a range of oils both edible and cosmetic. The Sales Administrator ensures that customer orders are processed in a timely fashion, communicating with Production and Logistics and supporting query resolution.
• Ensure all computer input & division administration is completed accurately & efficiently
• Monitor accounts very frequently & use initiative to take appropriate action
• Develop & maintain effective relationships with customers, service current accounts, make follow up calls
• Ensures a high level of service is maintained at all times in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure a strong working relationship with Treasury, Operations & Quality Divisions
• Support meeting sales targets through cost awareness and exceeding other agreed performance targets
SUPPORTING KERFOOT COMMERCIAL DIVISION PERFORMANCE
• Always understanding & regularly reviewing the sales strategy for the division
• Ensuring thorough communication with the production and logistics division to add maximum value to customer service
• Promptly communicates to Manager any customer or production issues
• Working in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance consistent with The Kerfoot Group values
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Action oriented & able to deal with multiple relationships effectively
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of Micro Soft Office and other computer systems and databases.
• Good attention to detail in written documents and data entry
• Ability to use initiative to organise themselves and others to ensure deadlines are met.
• Understanding of the regulated environment & compliance needs
• Creative thinker able to challenge established ways of doing things