Meet the Team – Christmas Special 2016 – Lisa Naylor
Name: Lisa Naylor
Job Title: Production Coordinator
Length of service: 3 Years
1. What’s on your Christmas List? Winter Boots & Clothes Vouchers.
2. Worst Christmas present you have ever received? Bottle of Vodka – Can’t stand Vodka!
3. Something people wouldn’t expect of you at Christmas? I still have to have my gifts piled in a chair at my Mums & pretend Santa’s been. Money’s no good for Christmas, I like to have loads of things to open!
4. Favourite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas
5. Christmas Cake or Mince Pie? None! I’d rather just pick my way through a tub of Celebrations all day!
6. Favourite Christmas Film? Bridget Jones, Love Actually, Home Alone, The Holiday – They’re all equally awesome!
7. Do you have any Christmas Traditions or what’s your favourite part of the Christmas festivities? Baileys coffee Christmas morning is a must!! Baileys instead of milk topped with marshmallows, if you haven’t tried it I’d highly recommend it!
8. What word or phrase do you overuse at Christmas? “Let me top my drink up first.” Can’t do anything on Christmas day without a glass of WKD or Malibu in hand. If we’re going to watch a film….. “Let me top my drink up first”. If we’re going to play a game….. “Let me top my drink up first”. If we’re going to see family……. “Let me top my drink up first” (In a flask… for the walk…!!).
9. Best bit of working for The Kerfoot Group around Christmas? Christmas Jumper day! Mandy always wears totally OTT Christmas jumpers!! I hear this year it’s guna be the worst, can’t wait!!