- Order Processing across 3 commercial divisions
- Primary point of contact for customers placing/amending orders
- Working with Logistics & Operations to effectively plan workload, working to agreed SLA’s
- Produce cost effective, service driven plans to agreed KPIs
- Communications with Customers both verbal & written
- Handling after sales enquiries, providing customers with contract balances
- Complaint resolution
- Administrative duties as required
- Development of systems to improve performance i.e. NCR’s and CRM
Supporting Division Performance
- Understand & implement the strategy for the Division.
- Ensure & facilitate through communication with the wider business to add maximum value to customer service.
- Work in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance consistent with The Kerfoot Group values – Respect, Boldness and Performance.
- Promptly communicate to Manager & assist in investigating all relevant complaints, possible violations or irregularities, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Support the HofCS to deliver divisional KPI’s
Skills & Experience Required
- Customer service, order processing experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing & distribution chain activities advantageous
- Action oriented & able to deal with multiple relationships effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Creative thinker able to challenge established ways of doing things
- Excellent networking, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Understanding of the regulated environment & compliance needs
Competent in all Microsoft Office applications