|Job Title||Speciality Oils Sales Executive|
|Job Function||Generate sales revenue, margin & manage key customer accounts|
|Reports To||Commercial Manager|
|Location||The Olive House, Northallerton, North Yorkshire and some remote working|
- Manage the speciality division’s top 40 customers and business critical accounts for both UK and Export customers
- Understand & consistently review the relevant food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical & other markets, recognising new commercial opportunities in the UK & Internationally.
- Quickly establish in-depth knowledge of the speciality oils product-range.
- Proactively ensure growth by identifying new markets & opportunities & pursuing potential new customers, developing leads through cold calling & face-to-face sales pitches.
- Maximise divisional profit margins, calculating accurate sales prices according to customer & market fundamentals.
- Develop & maintain effective relationships with customers, ensuring they are well-briefed with market information.
- Dealing with multi- currency & international B2B sales.
- Meet & present to internal & external customers using all appropriate communication tools.
- Account manage customer base, ensuring all meet their contractual obligations & providing timely, relevant responses to all customer enquiries.
- Exceed sales targets, maximise margin & achieve agreed KPIs.
- Support Annual budget process for the Top 40 customers
- Participate in marketing activities including exhibiting at or attending UK & International trade shows, creating & updating product lists, designing commercial Powerpoint presentations, editing newsletters & writing blogs for the website
- Ensure optimisation of all resources available to sales force in the Division.
- Develop strong working relationships with Finance, Operations & Technical Divisions & across the wider business.
- Preparation & communication of monthly activity report to Commercial Manager and participate in Business Unit reviews
- Ensure a high level of service is maintained at all times & respond to all enquiries in a timely & efficient manner.
- Ensure cooperation with the Customer Service team on issue resolution for top 40 customers
- Comply with all relevant operational, audit & trading guidelines.
Supporting Division Performance
- Understand & implement the strategy for the Speciality Oils Division.
- Work with Manager to understand the credit risk inherent in the customer portfolio.
- Work in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance consistent with Kerfoot values of Respect, Boldness and Performance
- Promptly communicate to Manager & assist in investigating all relevant complaints, possible violations or irregularities, taking appropriate action where necessary.
Skills & Experience Required
- Sales experience within a commercial environment managing top level accounts/customers
- Strong & proven track record of delivering commercial performance through sales/sales support
- Knowledge of manufacturing & distribution chain activities
- Action oriented & able to deal with multiple relationships effectively
- Creative thinker able to challenge established ways of doing things
- Excellent networking, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Understanding of the regulated environment & compliance needs
- Willingness to travel in UK & Europe when required