Kerfoot Group takes its responsibilities towards the health and safety of its employees and their families, suppliers, customers and communities extremely seriously.
As well as strictly adhering to the government guidelines, we have taken the following incremental steps to mitigate the impact and spread of the Covid 19 Virus (Corona Virus) within our work environment, and do our part to flatten the curve. Our protective measures are:
- All Kerfoot employees that can work from home are now doing so, with the appropriate equipment and systems access to ensure the continued smooth running of the business
- An enhanced hygiene regime for colleagues that remain within our production and office areas that includes;
- Sanitised deep cleans via a specialised third party
- Increased cleaning and enhanced hygiene regimes on the advice of a specialist third party
- Daily temperature check screening prior to entry to the workplace
- Implementing and enforcing a complete business travel ban within the UK and abroad
- Mandating revised meeting protocols in line with government social distancing guidelines. The majority of meetings are now conducted remotely via telephone or video conference
- Implementation of an enhanced sickness and absence policy, to support our colleagues during this difficult time
- Continuing to support and advise all colleagues in following NHS guidelines to mitigate the spread of the virus.
In addition, the Kerfoot Board of Directors holds a daily Business Continuity Planning meeting to ensure effective monitoring, management and mitigation of all risks relating to Covid 19.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Kerfoot Group will update this statement with further information as the situation demands.
Kerfoot Group CEO